Sunday, June 23, 2013

return from an island / part I

I'm back from a week on an island! It was a great week with lovely weather and bad weather, with alone time and time with lots of friends. It was a week totally outside of my normal routine. Very lovely. Today I took all day to settle back in the city live. I baked a bread, made soup, did lots of laundry and met again with all my lovely plants, which have grown a lot in my absence. Here the first few pictures from the island (though later in the week the weather got rather bad and wet and I didn't take out my camera that much...)

Despite the gray sky the weather was lovely this day. The cloudy sky made the nature even more impressive. The ever blowing winds on Terschelling are still in my mind when I see these images.



No comments:

Post a Comment